Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Visit (Open, I suppose)
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm by Champion Myra

» Teras Moore
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 am by The Velveteen Rabbit

» quite a normal catch (open)
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am by crusher

» The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Leader Shizu

» Preparing for our first gym battle!
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm by Champion Myra

» Moving on to Creek town
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm by Champion Myra

» Vidal Rosario (FINISHEDDDDD)
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 am by Champion Myra

» Team Rocket Members
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm by crusher

» Dragon's Breath Pass Gym
Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 am by Leader Eden

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP

Go down

Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP Empty Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP

Post by Leader Rage Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Are you a boy or a girl? That's flattering Prof. Oak, but I'm a boy.

Name (Le' Fluer, Ezekiel)

Team: Exploud: Level 75, Kricketune: Level 74, Wigglytuff: Level 73, Noivern: Level 78, Heliolisk: Level 75, Charizard/ Mega Charizard Y: Level 79

Love Interest: "Flirt is the first word in my dictionary, madmosielle." Is normally what Zeke says when questioned of his nature.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Ex-Champion Ezekiel Le' Fluer WIP 1438096-bigthumbnail

Personality: "Such a romantic man. I wish I can get with him." Said every 14 year old girl ever. Ezekiel is a very kind man, and trives to help those in need.

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Dream/Goals: (Describe what dreams or goals your character has. Maybe he/she wants to become the Pokémon champpion? Maybe he wants to become scientist.
Or maybe her/his goals aren't that great and he/she just wants to travel around the world of Pokémon and make friends along the way)

Fighting style: (How does your character like to battle with his Pokémons? Does he prefer to overcome his/hers problems with sheer force? Or does he like to plan everything beforehand and win before the fight has even started?)

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
Type: ''I want to be the very best!'' if you really have read the rules
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum